March 12, 2018
Call for Contributions
RIOT is the friendly operating system for the Internet of Things. The third summit of the RIOT community will be held from September 13 – 14, 2018, at Amsterdam Science Park Congres Centre. The event takes place before CHES will start in Amsterdam, Netherlands, in case you are involved in embedded security.
The RIOT Summit aims for bringing together RIOTers, beginners and experts, as well as people interested in the IoT in general and decision makers who plan to deploy RIOT in the future. The event combines plenary talks, hands-on tutorials, and demos. The Summit will not only inform about latest developments and recent case studies, but will also help to gather feedback from the community to shape the future of RIOT. Registration for the event is required but no fees will be charged.
The organizers of the RIOT Summit invite any contribution that relates to RIOT. Feel free to propose a talk, a tutorial, or a demo. If you do not want to present actively but want to hear about a special topic during the Summit, we would love to know this as well.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to
- New technologies: Talks that introduce new protocols and functionality which should be supported in RIOT.
- New hardware: Talks that introduce nice embedded hardware on which RIOT could be a perfect fit.
- Case studies: Talks that report about IoT deployment using RIOT, projects that could benefit from RIOT in the future, and lessons learned based on RIOT implementations.
- Demos: Practical demonstration of RIOT in action.
- Community building: Talks that argue in detail about changes how the community should work, as well as suggestions which other communities to hook up with or collaborate with more tightly.
- Submission deadline: Let us know as soon as possible but not later than June 30, 2018.
- Notification: We will get in touch very soon after your submission. Final notifications will be sent July 15, 2018.
Please submit your contribution via the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/LxxuzhCCKW5e4UrZ2
If you have questions, feel free to contact us via email@example.com.